HDI Microvia PCBs (Enquiry pls send to Sales@raypcb.com )
HDI any-layer printed circuit boards are the next technological enhancement of HDI microvia printed circuit boards: all the electrical connections between the individual layers consist of laser-drilled microvias. The main advantage of this technology is that all the layers can be freely interconnected. To produce these circuit boards, RayMing uses laser-drilled microvias electroplated with copper.
Special technologies used with HDI any-layer printed circuit boards:
- Edge plating for shielding and ground connection
- Minimum track width and spacing in mass production around 40μm
- Stacked microvias (plated copper or filled with conductive paste)
- Cavities, countersunk holes or depth milling
- Solder resist in black, blue, green, etc.
- Low-halogen material in standard and high Tg range
- Low-DK Material for Mobile Devices
- All recognised printed circuit board industry surfaces available