RayPCB.com offer Quick Turn PCB Assembly and Rapid PCB Prototype for your research projects . As one stop PCB manufacturing and PCB assembly provider , RayMing Technology provide high quality Quick Turn PCB assembly service solution that can assemble your PCBs as per your specifications in as little as 72 hours .
Quick turn PCB Assembly in as little as 24 hours
At RayMing we understand that speed is an essential part of the modern business equation. Quick Turn PCB fabrication and PCB assembly services are the foundation of our business. Our highly experienced manufacturing personnel are ready and willing to do “whatever it takes” to serve your New Product Introduction (NPI), PCB Prototyping, Bread Boarding and Modeling & Engineering needs.
If you have a electronic project that needs to be done rushly , look no further than RayMing. We have the quick turn printed circuit board capabilities to meet your tough project deadlines. We have procedures in place to assure your PCB order is expedited throughout the entire process, from quoting to shipping. Our quick turn process, like all of our other services, is completed all in under one roof, with no out-sourcing. RayMing is proud to offer our quick turn PCB services to all customers, including full certification for defense ,industry ,automotive products.
Our quick turn PCB circuit boards are processed rapidly, without sacrificing the high level of quality that customers have come to expect from RayMing .
1.PCB fabrication in as little as 24 hours ( single sided PCB / Double Sided PCB ,4Layer PCB )
2.Interactive digital systems in place to assure rapid quoting, order entry, engineering, tooling, fabrication, testing and shipping
3. ALL under one roof of FABRICATION of standard PCB processing
4.Total PCB Manufacturing control of build time and product quality
What do you consider a quick turn printed circuit board assembly?
You must have known printed circuit boards have come to stay. They are the heart of all electronics equipment; therefore, times arise for a quick turn. Market statistics show that the quick turn pcb market growth projection is from $54.3 Billion in 2021 to $58.87 Billion by the end of 2022.
Some customers have felt disappointed by their PCB assembly companies because of their staff’s ineptitude in meeting deadlines. You can take advantage of this article today to learn all you need to know about quick turn PCB assembly. This article promises to be detailed and filled with the following;
- What Is Quick Turn PCB Assembly?
- Benefits Of Quick Turn PCB Assembly.
- Processes involved In Quick Turn PCB Assembly.
- What Determines The Cost Of A Quick Turn Assembly.
- Factors To Consider When Determining A Quick Turn Assembler.
WHAT IS QUICK TURN PCB ASSEMBLY?
Quick turn PCB assembly refers to assembling a PCB in the shortest time. Depending on the client’s need, it could take 24 to 48 hours or a little more. However, quality and precision are still paramount regardless of how quickly the client wants the job.
For example, the PCB assembly manufacturer must check design correctness, number of layers, lamination, and mounting techniques such as thru-hole surface mount or soldering. Quick turn PCB fabrication process aims to cut down on the total design, manufacturing, and PCB assemblies period. In addition, PCB prototyping is encouraged for both basic circuits and complex structures to quickly move devices to the market.
BENEFITS OF QUICK TURN PCB ASSEMBLY
The electronic industry is wild, with a competitive advantage for a first mover. So fast pcb turnaround is the fastest way to reach the market. Benefits of quick turn PCB assembly services include the following;
- Short Turnaround Time: As the name implies, clients get their printed circuit boards assembled in a faster time, even in complex circuits. A decent manufacturer tries to ensure its clients are satisfied with job delivery time. Clients lose trust when manufacturers over promise and under deliver, thereby reducing their quick time to market.
- Cost Saving: Quick turn PCB assembly package helps manufacturers reduce production costs and manufacturing time. The process also provides cost-effective, functional testing with advanced equipment.
- Access To Variety Of Board Selection: Because manufacturers are out to satisfy their client’s requests, they offer different boards to select. It allows the designer to try various boards for their ideas. The manufacturer offers both high-end boards and rigid boards at competitive prices.
Usually, the designer sends a Gerber file to the manufacturer to get quotes. After the PCB assembly company reviews and understand the design, a file is sent for project approval. After approval by the designer, the process begins as follows;
- PCB PROTOTYPING
The first process is quick to turn PCB prototypes. It allows the designer to test ideas out before the completion of production. Designers often do not complete designs when sending Gerber files. Therefore, jumpers to test boards.
- COMPONENT ASSEMBLY STAGE
After prototyping fast turn pcb that look okay to the designer, the next step is component assembly. In this stage, the PCB assembly services can employ hot air solder leveling or ball grid array soldering on the flex boards.
After component production, the manufacturer then assembles the component on the printed circuit board. In this stage, the manufacturer will produce the printed circuit board parts. In this stage, manufacturers can decide which method is preferable, viz;
- Surface-Mount Assembly (SMT): This technique ensures that electrical components are mounted directly on the board, stacked up, and fastened with soldering materials with flex boards.
- Through-Hole Assembly (THA): In thru-hole assembly, the technicians and engineers mount and solder through-hole components on the empty boards.
- Mixed Assembly: The quick turn PCB producer combines the SMT and THA techniques in this assembly type. Most assembly services prefer the mixed technology method.
After the printed circuit board (PCB) assembly and testing, the product is packaged and delivered to the client.
It is imperative to know the factors that affect the cost of PCB assembly services. It enables designers to prepare their minds for what is to come. The characteristics include the following;
- Quantity: The number of boards would impact the price of fast turn pcb assembly. Also, the number of layers on each panel can affect the production cost.
- Labour And Machine Cost: Quick turn assembly services require standby technicians and engineers ready to deliver faster than usual. Also, the type of machine needed to assemble the PCB varies from board to board.
- Assembly Technology: As mentioned above, there are different types of technologies (Surface-Mount Assembly (SMT), Through-Hole Assembly (THA), and Mixed technology). Each assembly technology cost is quite additional from the other. However, most turnkey PCB assembly services prefer hybrid turnkey assembly technology.
- Quick Turnaround Times: Quick turn assembly services puts manufacturers on their toes delivery-wise. They need to put more effort and work round the clock to deliver on time. The cost of the quick delivery depends on the short turnaround time.
- Packaging And Delivery: It is common knowledge that packaging and delivery are as important as the PCB assembly. Therefore, for quick turn PCB assemblies, a designer should be prepared to spend a decent amount on PCB delivery and packaging.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER WHEN SELECTING A QUICK TURN PCB ASSEMBLER
- Experience: No designer wants to waste their precious resources on a poor PCB assembly team. So it is advisable to query their assembly experience methods.
- Delivery Time: Be sure to know when to expect the delivery of your PCBs and have a contractual agreement in place in case of a breach of contract. Also, ensure their quick turnaround time is feasible.
- Quality Of Product: Ensure the quick turn PCB assembly services uses products that meet international standards without sacrificing quality.
- Price: To know if the quick turn PCB assembly services charge is in order, get quotes from several companies to understand what is obtainable in the industry.
With the PCB market growth projection, it is a wise choice for designers to employ quick turn PCB assembly. This type of turnkey PCB assemblies would significantly give designers more time to spend on innovations and design and save costs.