PCBA Test methods mainly including: ICT Test, FCT Test, Aging Test, Fatigue Test, Test Under harsh conditions. The detail please see below:
1. The ICT test mainly includes the circuitswitching, voltage and current values and fluctuation curves, amplitude, noise, and so on.
2. The FCT test requires IC program firing, simulates the function of the entire PCBA board, finds problems in the hardware and software, and equips the necessary production fixtures and test stands.
3. The aging test is mainly to energize the PCBA board and electronic products for a long time, keep their work and observe whether there is any failure . After the aging test, the electronic products can be sold in batches.
4. The fatigue test is mainly to sample the PCBA board, and perform high-frequency and long-term operation of the function to observe whether there is a failure. For example, if the mouse clicks up to 100,000 times or the LED light is turned on and off 10,000 times, the probability of failure is tested. This is used to feedback the performance of the PCBA board in the electronic product.
5. The test under the harsh conditions is mainly to expose the PCBA board to the limit value of temperature, humidity, drop, splashing water and vibration, and obtain the test result of the random sample, so as to infer the reliability of the entire PCBA board batch product.
Next Post: PCB Schematic Diagram of Palm Rejection Sound Control Lamp