Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I ApplicationField
-Internet of Things
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I FAQ
Q: How to obtain XC2C512-10PQ208I technical support documents?
A: Enter the “XC2C512-10PQ208I” keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC2C512 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards, or CoolRunner-II CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
A: RAYPCB does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board, TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information, you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
A: In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx’s Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation, and it is easier to use than ISE design tools; The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match. You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Does the price of XC2C512-10PQ208I devices fluctuate frequently?
A: The RAYPCB search engine monitors the XC2C512-10PQ208I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time, and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your purchasing decisions.
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC2C51210PQ208I in time?
A: Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC2C512-10PQ208I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC2C512-10PQ208I?
A: No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC2C512-10PQ208I, but you need to sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I Features
• Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
– Fastest in system programming
· Multiple global clocks with phase selection per
· SSTL2-1, SSTL3-1, and HSTL-1 I/O compatibility
– Multi-voltage I/O operation — 1.5V to 3.3V
· Clock divider (divide by 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16)
· Multiple global output enables
– Advanced design security
– Four separate I/O banks
· 1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532 (JTAG) interface
– Optional bus-hold, 3-state or weak pullup on selected I/O pins
– Global signal options with macrocell control
– IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
· DataGATE enable signal control
· Global set/reset
– Optional Schmitt-trigger input (per pin)
· Optional DualEDGE triggered registers
– Pb-free available for all packages
– As low as 14 μA quiescent current
• Advanced system features
– Hot Pluggable
– As fast as 7.1 ns pin-to-pin delays
– Unsurpassed low power management
· 100% product term routability across function block
– Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis
– 208-pin PQFP with 173 user I/O
· Superior pinout retention
– Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED drive
– 256-ball FT (1.0mm) BGA with 212 user I/O
– Optional configurable grounds on unused I/Os
– PLA architecture
• Optimized for 1.8V systems
– RealDigital 100% CMOS product term generation
– Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V, 1.8V, 2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
– 324-ball FG (1.0mm) BGA with 270 user I/O
• Available in multiple package options
– Flexible clocking modes
Request Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I FPGA Quote, Pls Send Email to Sales@raypcb.com Now
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I Overview
The CoolRunner-ll 512-macrocell device is designed for both high performance and low power applications. This lends power savings to high-end communication equipment and high speed to battery operated devices. Due to the lowpower stand-by and dynamic operation, overall system reliability is improved This device consists of thirty two Function Blocks interconnected by a low power Advanced Interconnect Matrix(AlM).
The AlM feeds 40 true and complement inputs to each Function Block. The Function Blocks consist of a 40 by 56 P-tem PLA and 16 macrocells which contain numerous configuration bits that allow for combinational or registered modes of operation.
Additionally, these registers can be globally reset or preset and configured as a D or T flip-flop or as a D latch. There are also multiple clock signals, both global and local product term types, configured on a per macrocell basis. Output pin configurations include slew rate limit, bus hold, pull-up, open drain and programmable grounds.A Schmitt-trigger input is available on a per input pin basis. In addition to storing macrocell output states, the macrocell registers may be configured as “direct input”registers to store signals directly from input pins.
· Optimized for 1.8V systems
As fast as 7.1 ns pin-to-pin delays
As low as 14 uA quiescent current
· Industry’s best 0.18 micron CMOS CPLD
Optimized architecture for effective logic synthesis
Multi-voltage /O operation -1.5V to 3.3V
· Available in multiple package options
208-pin PQFP with 173 user I/O
256-ball FT(1.0mm) BGA with 212 user I/O
324-ball FG(1.0mm) BGA with 270 user I/O
Pb-free available for all packages
· Advanced system features
Fastest in system programming
·1.8V ISP using IEEE 1532(JTAG) interface
IEEE1149.1 JTAG Boundary Scan Test
Optional Schmitt-trigger input(per pin)
Unsurpassed low power management DataGATE enable signal control
Four separate /O banks
RealDigital 100% CMOS product term generation
Flexible clocking modes Optional DualEDGE triggered registers Ciock divider(divide by 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16)
Global signal options with macrocell control
Multiple global clocks with phase selection per macrocell
Multiple global output enables Global set/reset
Advanced design security
Superior pinout retention
100% product term routability across function block
Open-drain output option for Wired-OR and LED drive
Optional bus-hold,3-state or weak pullup on selected /O pins
Optional configurable grounds on unused /Os
Mixed I/O voltages compatible with 1.5V,1.8V,
2.5V, and 3.3V logic levels
SSTL2-1, SSTL3-1, and HSTL-1/0 compatiblility
· Hot Pluggable
The Xilinx CPLDs (Complex Programmable Logic Devices) series XC2C512-10PQ208I is 512 MACROCELL 1.8V ZERO POWER ISP CPLD, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at RAYPCB.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I Tags
1. Xilinx CoolRunner-II CPLD development board
2. Xilinx XC2C512
3. CoolRunner-II CPLD starter kit
4. CoolRunner-II CPLD evaluation kit
5. XC2C512 evaluation board
6. XC2C512-10PQ208I Datasheet PDF
7. XC2C512 development board
8. CoolRunner-II CPLD XC2C512
9. CoolRunner-II CPLD evaluation kit
Xilinx XC2C512-10PQ208I TechnicalAttributes
-Delay Time tpd(1) Max 9.2ns
-Mounting Type Surface Mount
-Package / Case 208-BFQFP
-Number of Logic Elements/Blocks 32
-Operating Temperature -40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
-Supplier Device Package 208-PQFP (28×28)
-Programmable Type In System Programmable
-Voltage Supply – Internal 1.7V ~ 1.9V
-Number of I/O 173
-Number of Gates 12000
-Number of Macrocells 512