AUTOMOTIVE WORLD is the world’s largest exhibition for advanced automotive technologies. AUTOMOTIVE WORLD has expanded its size over 10 years. The exhibition consists of 6 specialised shows which are CAR-ELE JAPAN, EV JAPAN, Automotive Lightweight Technology Expo, Connected Car Japan, and CAR-MECHA JAPAN.
Date: 16 – 18 January, 2019
Address: Tokyo Big Sight, Japan
Advanced automotive technologies (Car electronics technologies, EV/HEV technologies, weight reduction technologies, IT products/services for conencted cars, etc), automotive components.
Automobile manufacturers/automotive component manufacturers:
Production Engineering Dept.
Production Management Dept.
Information System Dept.
Management Planning Dept.
Procurement Dept. etc.
1. Japan International Auto Parts Testing / Processing Technology Exhibition: processing parts, auto parts processing technology, contract services, etc.
2. Japan International Automotive Electronics Technology Exhibition: electronic components/materials, semiconductors, automotive systems, test tools, ADAS, etc.;
3. Japan International Automobile Lightweight Technology Exhibition: materials, parts, molding/processing technology and equipment, design engineering, simulation, etc.;
4. Japan International Automobile Factory Automation Exhibition: intelligent factory ICT, factory automation technology, facility management/maintenance technology, energy-saving technology;
5. Japan International Car Network Technology Exhibition: M2M system/equipment, driving management/vehicle management, car entertainment equipment, man-machine interface, etc.
6. Japan International EV/HEV Drive System Technology Exhibition: motors, inverters/converters, parts and so on.
Official Site URL : https://www.automotiveworld.jp/en/