First, the purpose
Standardize the method of steel mesh cleaning to ensure that the steel mesh is clean.
Second, the scope
All stencils for SMT.
Third, the responsibility
This guide is executed by the print operator.
Fourth, the tools needed
- 2. Brush
- 2. Wipe the net paper/cleaning cloth 3. Clean the special car 4. Alcohol/washing water 5. Mixing knife 6. Air gun 7. Finger sleeve/glove
Five, the operation content:
- 1. Under normal production conditions, cleaning requirements:
2) Take two pieces of clean wiping net/cleaning cloth, the left hand is at the lower end of the steel mesh, and the right hand is on the steel net end, and the same speed is moved synchronously in the same direction;
3) If the observation is not clean, the left hand rubbing net paper/cleaning cloth is placed at the lower end of the steel mesh, and the right hand is holding the air gun perpendicular to the steel net at the muzzle, moving synchronously in the same direction and blowing the steel mesh at a constant speed;
4) Check if the template is clean (note that there is no solder paste in the small hole gap);
5) Clean the steel mesh once every 15PCS is printed.
- 2. The steel mesh must be taken offline immediately after changing the line or stopping the line for more than 2 hours:
1) Collect the tin on the steel mesh and the scraper into the solder paste bottle with a mixing knife and cover the inner and outer covers;
2) Put the steel mesh into the stencil to clean the grid inside the car and fix it;
4) The left hand rubbing net paper/cleaning cloth is placed at the lower end of the steel mesh, and the right hand takes the air gun perpendicular to the steel mesh at the muzzle, and moves at the same speed to move in the same direction and blow the steel mesh;
5) After confirming that the cleaning is clean (there is no solder paste in the steel mesh), place the steel mesh into the corresponding steel mesh frame.
- Use the cleaned wiping paper/cleaning cloth in the designated hazardous materials box;
- Always check the steel mesh for deformation, damage or other abnormalities, if any, immediately notify the technician to confirm;
- After cleaning, the steel mesh should be checked with a magnifying glass to check whether the front and back of the steel mesh and the opening are clean. If it is not clean, it needs to be cleaned again;
- Fill the results of the steel mesh inspection into the <<Steel Network Lower Cleaning Record;
- Focus on the inspection of steel mesh holes with IC.