Some questions and how to control the PCB plug mechanism are what many people want to know, so this article brings you this knowledge.
First, the cause of the question
With the continuous improvement of the manufacturing precision of PCB manufacturers, the vias made by PCB printed circuit board manufacturers are getting smaller and smaller. Regarding the mechanical drilling production board, 0.3mm diameter vias are normal, and 0.25mm or even 0.15mm is also endless. Along with the reduction in aperture, it is a lingering via plug. After the hole is plugged, the plate is often broken and not broken. The electric test can not measure the base, and finally flows into the client. After high-temperature welding, thermal shock and even assembly, the application is only in the east window. It’s too late to reflect on it at the moment!
If you can start from the manufacturing process, the operation of the hole plug can be manipulated one by one to prevent the occurrence of poor plugging, which will be the best path for quality improvement. I myself attempted to discuss the mechanism of some plugs from the process and give some useful manipulation methods to prevent or reduce the occurrence of poor plugging.
Second, the analysis of the poor hole plug in each process
We all know that the PCB manufacturers in the PCB printed circuit board manufacturing and hole disposal related processes are drilling, degumming, copper, plate plating, graphics handling, graphic plating several major processes, so the resolution of the hole plug is also I will introduce each process one by one.
The hole plugs caused by drilling are mainly of the following types, and the slice of the object is shown below.
Hole plug physical slice
To sum up
Let's summarize the whole: Although some people are not flat for drilling. However, in fact, drilling is still one of the primary episodes of poor hole plugging. According to a statistical analysis by the author, it was found that 35% of the holes were free of copper and the hole plugs caused by the drilling were poor. Therefore, the control of drilling is the main point of poor control of the hole plug. I believe that the following aspects are the primary control points:
1. According to the experimental results, rather than the traditional masters with apprenticeship experience to recognize reasonable drilling parameters (the following knife is too fast, simple plug);
2. Timing adjustment of the drilling rig;
3. Ensure vacuuming;
4. It is important to know that the drill is drilled on the tape to bring the glue into the hole, rather than the tape itself being stuck into the hole. Therefore, the drill should not be drilled onto the tape at any time;
5. Develop useful methods for detecting broken drills;
6. Many manufacturers have carried out a high-pressure air dust collector blowhole and dust removal treatment after drilling, which can be implemented;
7. The deburring process before copper sinking should be ultrasonic water washing and high pressure water washing (pressure 50KG/CM2 or more).
Next Post: What is the PCB copy board, what is the role of PCB copy board?