Speaking of copy board, you may feel that there is no technical content, and those who have actually copied it should have a deep understanding - it is not that simple.
There is no software for PCB copy board. You can only draw and measure with the caliper. The speed is slow and the accuracy is poor. It is very easy to use the software to copy the board. Generally, it is convenient to use the copy board software of Delta Company. You can scan or photograph the PCB board first, then load the picture into the software, and then copy it with the protel99. After patching, it can be dumped into a protel99 compatible format. To say that the trouble is from the PCB diagram to the schematic diagram is more troublesome, need to have experience, have a certain foundation, can be completed better.
It is more troublesome for the copy board of the multi-layer board because the inner layer is invisible and can only destroy the sample. The common method is to first copy the top and bottom layers, and save the photo of the bottom layer and the top layer (for inspection). The precise method is to remove all components and register all component parameters and components. Corresponding to the number of screen printing layers one by one, after retaining the original data, then taking pictures or scanning the bare PCB board, the obtained photos or scanned images are loaded into the software, the software is different, the photo format requirements are different, and the oversized photo files will be Too big, affecting the speed of copying, so too large PCB board can be divided into several small pieces for copying, and then flattened. After the upper and lower layers are completed, the finished layer on the surface can be sanded with sandpaper, and the inner layer is gradually exposed, and a layer is applied and the layer is further polished until all is completed.
There are a lot of well-known copy board companies in the industry, which can help you complete the complicated PCB board copying. For some simple boards, it is also an invaluable experience to copy them by yourself. Today, Xiaobian will introduce you to the techniques of copying boards.
Equipment required: Scanner, computer, PORTEL99 and AUTOCAD software required.
1. Put the PCB board you want to copy into the scanner, start the scanner, and adjust the brightness and contrast in the scanner.
2. Open the AUTO CAD software, create a new CAD file, select Insert bitmap image in the inserted menu, and after selecting the image you want to insert, the Insert Image dialog box will appear. Select a ratio of 1:1 in the dialog box.
3. After inserting the PCB image, draw a rectangular frame to cover the border of the PCB. Note that when you draw the border, you should use the object to track the object. If you do not draw a border, the image is in the process of drawing the route. If you accidentally move, you can hardly register.
4. Draw the component package. Since the component package used in the PCB board we are copying does not necessarily match the component package in PORTEL99, we have to build the component package ourselves, that is, the shape of the component in the PCB we want to draw is drawn. When drawing component packaging, we must first count how many kinds of packages are used on the PCB. Each package only needs to be painted one. After all the packages are painted, we must transfer them to PORTEL 99 for processing. .
5. Open PORTEL99, first create a new PCB file, then import the CAD file in the file menu of the PORTEL99 PCB editor, and import the CAD file with the component model. After the import is successful, the PORTEL 99 PCB editor appears. The basic graphics of the component package.
6. Create a new PCB component editor in PORTEL99, and then open the PCB component editor. After creating a new component, select a component package from the PORTEL99 PCB editor and copy it to the PCB component editor for component creation.
7. Once all component packages have been fabricated, place them in the PORTEL99 PCB Editor and export them as a CAD file.
8. After opening the CAD file of the component package drawing, open the CAD file that was previously imported into the PCB image, and copy the component package drawing to the CAD with the PCB image. At this time, close the CAD file with only the component package drawing. Just work in the CAD file with the PCB picture, arrange the components according to the angle and position of the components of the PCB diagram, and pay attention to making more sub-components by copying and pasting.
9. Place the pads and vias: After placing the component package, the next job is to place the pads and vias. First measure the inner and outer diameters of the pads in the CAD, then select the circle in the drawing menu. Sub-item, and determine the inner and outer diameter of the ring, the pad of the same size should be placed at one time when the pad is placed, but the square pad and the polygon pad cannot be placed, although it can be filled in CAD. The method fills the polygon into a solid, but the filled entity will only have an empty border when it goes inside PORTEL 99. Therefore, if there is a polygon pad in the PCB, we can use the line to trace the edge of the pad and go to put the corresponding pads in PORTEL99.
10. Draw the trace: After the pad is drawn, start drawing the trace. The draw trace is drawn by the aggregate line . In the drawing menu, select the aggregate line to determine the start width and end width of the aggregate line. Start drawing. In the drawing process, if it is a straight line, you should select the orthogonal trace. If it is 45 degrees or other angles, you should cancel the orthogonal trace. If the width of the entire line of the board is only a few specifications.You can also draw with ordinary lines, but different line widths use different layers, go to PORTEL 99 and edit the line width.
11. When the line is completed, we will carry out the last work in the CAD, place the silk screen, if it is text, use the method of placing the text box. If it is irregular silk screen, use the polymerization line, of course. You also draw directly with lines, go to PORTEL 99 and edit the line width.
12. After the above steps, you have basically completed the work in CAD. If you don't go to PORTEL, you can also ask the PCB manufacturer to help you make the board. You can also print out the layers you need and make your own. PCB, of course, the ultimate goal of my writing is to tell the reader to transfer the depicted graphics to PORTEL, so we will continue with the following steps.
13. Open the PORTEL99 PCB Editor and import the CAD files you have already drawn. Note that it is important to map the various layers of CAD to the various layers of PORTEL99 in the dialog box for importing files, regardless of your layer in CAD. What is the name , but you must know what layer this layer responds to in PORTEL99. If you do not control the chaos, you will spend more time on the PORTEL 99 layer conversion, and also when importing The default line width is also best changed.
14. Finally edit, after importing PORTEL99, we also need to make proper editing. For example, when we import, we put the lines and pads on the TOP LAYER layer. At this time, you should put all the pads on the MULTI LAVER layer. Also, no matter which angle you put the silkscreen text in CAD, you will be corrected when you go to PORTEL 99. At this time, you have to adjust it against the physical PCB.
15. If there is another line or silk screen, just follow the above method, then lead to the integration in PORTEL 99, pay attention to mirroring. Finally, check the image or PCB carefully, you can also make appropriate modifications. You're done.
If you accidentally move the picture in CAD, then all the lines you draw will be invisible. At this time, you have to remove all the pictures, and then select all the lines you have drawn.