Looking to have your circuit boards manufactured in the United States? Colorado is one of the best states to get the job done and there are several PCB manufacturers here ready to take your orders. From Colorado PCB Assembly to Advanced Circuits and CircuitsWest; there are lots of manufacturers to contact for the job.
In this article, we introduce you to the top seven (7) companies for your Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design.
1. Advanced Circuits Inc.
Formerly known as 4PCB, this company is one of the major circuit board manufacturers in the state of Colorado. From custom-made boards to PCB assemblies and multilayered boards – the company offers them all.
Here are some of the company’s outstanding attributes for circuit board designs:
Advanced Circuits’ specialty in making custom circuit boards makes it one of the best manufacturers for the job.
The capabilities in this regard include:
- Production of up to 10,000 units of circuit boards.
- It also manufactures multilayered PCBs, up to 40 layers.
- The lead time ranges between the same day and 4 weeks.
- Advanced Circuits also uses different materials, such as FR-4, Rogers, Aluminum Clad and Polyimide.
Standard PCB Production
The company also produces the standard circuit boards. The capabilities include:
- Production of up to 10 layers of Printed Circuit Boards.
- The use of Lead-Free HAL for plating finish.
- Turn or lead time ranges between same day and 5 days.
- Produces up to 10,000 units of standard PCBs.
Advanced Circuits Inc. also offers an in-house Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) service. The capabilities in this regard include:
- Seamless transition from fabrication to assembly.
- No stencil charges or setup fees.
- No minimum quantity requirements.
- The company also offers both small and medium-range PCB assemblies.
- Depending on the order’s quantity, you could get same day delivery.
This is a Colorado PCB manufacturer specializing in circuit board prototyping and manufacturing. With over 3 decades of experience and 100% PCB production in the U.S., the company’s commitment to offering wholesome services is not in doubt.
Here are some of the reasons why CircuitsWest is worth checking out:
PCBs are Built to Specifications
The quality of service is important to the company, which is why it offers extensive services in that regard.
CircuitsWest also has a wide range of specifications that help it to build the circuit boards to the required specifications. Some of the build-to specifications are:
- ITAR listed
- UL-approved, 94V-0 Flammability Rating and;
- The equipment is calibrated under ISO to NIST standards.
Large-Run Production Capabilities
CircuitsWest says it has arrangements with four (4) offshore PCB manufacturing companies. This allows the manufacturer to take, process and complete your orders for large-volume circuit boards in real-time.
Despite the fact that the large-runs are produced offshore; the company also takes the quality seriously. Once the boards are readied, they are shipped back to CircuitsWest for the final inspection. It is on the completion of this process that the PCBs are shipped to the customers.
3. PCB Prime
Located in Aurora, Colorado, PCB Prime offers extensive circuit boards services, based on the need to meet the basic needs and technical requirements of the clientele.
You can count on them to meet your demands for flexible PCBs, rigid circuit boards, stencil and assembling the circuits.
PCB Prime’s capabilities for assembling the circuits include:
- SMT Assembly: for PCBs to be made with the Surface Mount Technology (SMT), the pitch of 0.2 mm is used for the small chip packages. The company also specializes in the use of Quad Flat Package (QFP), Ball Grid Array (BGA), Plastic Leaded Chip Carrier (PLCC) and Quad Flat Pack No-Lead (QFN).
- THT Assembly: for circuit boards assembled with the Through-Hole Technology (THT), they can either be manually done or automated.
- Mixed Assembly PCBA: PCB Prime also offers mixed PCB assemblies, where it combines BGA, THT and SMT components.
Why Choose PCB Prime?
The company many years of experience aside, it also meets the basic ISO9001:2015 and UL certifications.
You can also count on PCB Prime for the following reasons:
- It can handle both the prototyping and manufacturing of PCBs.
- No hidden fees.
- Instant pricing with an easy-to-use quotation form.
- Fast lead times, ranging between 2 and 11 business days. It all depends on your order’s quantity.
4. Rocky Mountain Circuits
Located in Longmont, Colorado, Rocky Mountain Circuits is an ITAR-registered and ISO 9001-2008 certified Colorado PCB manufacturer.
The services range from quick-turn circuit boards, exotic designs for the Radio Frequency and Internet of Things (IoTs), and TDR modeling and testing. The company also offers the prototype and production of Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs).
Rocky Mountain Circuits serve different industries you could think of. These are:
- Network and telecommunication.
- Medical devices
- Internet of Things (IoTs)
- Consumer electronics
- Energy applications
- Semiconductors and;
- Industrial applications
Why Choose Rocky Mountain Circuits?
Here are some of the benefits of handing your PCB designs to this company:
- The company has the UL approval for several FR-4 PCB materials.
- Box builds
- STD and Lead-Free HASL
- It uses aluminum substrates for both the high-density and high-heat LED designs.
- High-performance antennas, such as Nelco, Rogers and Taconic.
- Faster lead time, up to 48 hours.
- Controlled depth milling
- The use of blind and buried vias.
- Impedance modelling and testing.
- Sequential lamination and;
- 3/3 lines and spaces.
5. PNC Inc.
PNC Inc. is a Colorado PCB manufacturer that takes your “Printed Circuit Board Assembly from concept to final product.” With the in-house production capabilities, the company has what it takes to assemble your boards accurately.
Here are some of the capabilities:
- The assembly of PCBs in an ESD-protected and humidity-controlled environment.
- The PCBs are designed for use in a wide range of industries, such as consumer electronics, military, industrial, defense, medical, aerospace and automotive.
- The use of lead-free and leaded rework stations.
- Functional testing
- Box builds
- Conformal coating
- 3D X-ray
- Quick-turn PCBA services and;
- The equipment of the high-speed SMT lines with solder paste inspection.
6. NOVA Engineering
NOVA is a Colorado PCB manufacturer that has over 35 years of expertise, dedicated staff and a coverage of different industries. Some of the industries it serves with PCB services are:
- Industrial and;
The services and capabilities include:
Partially Consigned PCBA
In this case, the company allows the customers to provide some of the components for the circuit board assembly.
NOVA also specializes in the making of PCB prototypes. By using the Design for Manufacturing (DFM) methods, it makes sure that the right dimensions are in place. From the pad’s rotation and sizes; the company ensures that they are all in order.
Unlike the partially consigned PCBA service that allows the manufacturer and the customers to supply some of the parts; the consigned PCBA doesn’t allow that.
Thus, NOVA allows the customers to be fully in charge of supplying both the parts and components required for the assembled circuit boards.
Turnkey PCBA Service
As a way of handling the bottlenecks involved in PCBA, NOVA also offers turnkey services. These are services covering the sourcing of components, prototyping and assembly of the PCBs.
7. Colorado PCB Assembly
This manufacturer makes the processes of assembling circuit boards easier. As one of the leading Colorado PCB manufacturers, it ensures that time and quality are fully-maximized in the entire process.
Here are some of the services it offers in that regard:
Do you have any circuit board project that requires only a few pieces? Colorado PCB Assembly can handle it for you.
The low-volume assembly service supports the assembly of a few circuit boards, while tailoring the requirements in terms of the assembly technologies, density level, component specifications and component packages.
Quick-Turn PCBA Service
This refers to the assembly of circuit boards with a short lead time expectation. In addition to meeting the assembly cycle, Colorado PCB Assembly also assembles the boards to the desired specifications, while making room for small-volume projects.
Colorado PCB Assembly also offers helps you create the best; high-quality circuit board fabricates.
Despite the fact that the manufacturer doesn’t manufacture PCBs, it has ongoing partnerships with some of the leading PCB manufacturing companies in the United States. These partnerships enable the smooth transition of the fabricated boards for real-time production.
Turnkey Components for PCBs
Don’t have the time or wherewithal to source the PCB components? The turnkey component service by Colorado PCB Assembly handles it all.
The company offers this service to save you both the time and trouble of sourcing the components.
The turnkey component sourcing capabilities include:
- The offering of assistance towards the substitution of the components within the value parameters and footprints of the PCB’s build.
- Complete, full turnkey PCB components sourcing, which covers order placement, online order tracking, continuous quality monitoring and final circuit board assembly.
- The company also orders for the components either from the authorized distributors or the recommended channels.
You can rely on the services of any of the Colorado PCB manufacturers mentioned in this article. While choosing one, the ability to source components (either partially or fully turnkey), the manufacturing capabilities and th