Stack-layer of singe Aluminum PCB
It features a thermal clad layer that dissipates heat in a highly efficient manner, while cooling components and increasing the overall performance of the products.
Advantages of Aluminum PCB
1. Environmentally Friendly: Aluminum is non-toxic and recyclable. Manufacturing with aluminum is also conducive to conserving energy due to its ease of assembly. For printed circuit board suppliers, using this metal helps maintain the health of our planet.
2. Heat dissipation: High temperatures can cause severe damage to electronics, so it is wise to use a material that can help dissipate heat. Aluminum can actually transfer heat away from vital components, thus minimizing the harmful effect it could have on the circuit board.
3. Higher durability: Aluminum provides strength and durability to a product that ceramic or fiberglass bases cannot provides. Aluminum is a sturdy base material that can reduce accidental breakage during manufacturing, handling, and everyday use.
4. Lightweight: For its incredible durability, aluminum is a surprisingly lightweight metal. Aluminum adds strength and resilience without adding on any additional weight.
Applications of Aluminum PCB
1. Audio device: Input, output amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, pre-amplifier, power amplifier.
2. Power Supply: Switching regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
3. Communication electronic equipment: High-frequency amplifier, filtering appliances,transmitter circuit
4. Office automation equipment: Motor drive, etc.
5. Automobile: Electronic regulator, ignition, power supply controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply devices, etc.
7. Power Modules: Inverter, solid state relays, rectifier bridges.
8. Lamps and lighting: As the advocated promotion of energy-saving lamps, a variety of colorful energy-saving LED lights are well received by the market, and aluminum pcb used in LED lights also begin large-scale applications.