- Transmit/receive switching and failsafe switching in TDSCDMA, WiMAX, and LTE base stations
- Transmit/receive switching in land mobile radios and military communication systems
- High power handling: 100 W CW, 480 W peak
- Low insertion loss: 0.4 dB typical
- High antenna to receive isolation: 44 dB @ 1.2 GHz typical
- Controlled with positive power supply
- Bias driver circuit available on request
- Circuit board for high power, low frequency applications available on request
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 ?C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
The SKY12212-478LF is a high power handling, single-pole,
double-throw (SPDT) silicon PIN diode switch. The device
operates over the 50 MHz to 2.7 GHz band. It features low
insertion loss, excellent power handling, and superb linearity with
low DC power consumption.
The SKY12212-478LF is well-suited for use as a high power
transmit/receive switch in a variety of telecommunication systems
such as WiMAX, TD-SCDMA, or LTE base stations.
The device is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 16-pin Quad Flat No-Lead
(QFN) package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
The pin configuration and package are shown in Figure 2. Signal
pin assignments and functional pin descriptions are provided in
- Be the first to review this product