HDI Microvia PCBs -HIGH DENSITY INTERCONNECT (Enquiry pls send to Sales@raypcb.com )
HDI boards, one of the fastest growing technologies in PCBs, are now available at RayMing Tech. HDI Boards contain blind and/or buried vias and often contain microvias of .006 or less in diameter. They have a higher circuitry density than traditional circuit boards.
There are 6 different types of HDI boards, through vias from surface to surface, with buried vias and through vias, two or more HDI layer with through vias, passive substrate with no electrical connection, coreless construction using layer pairs and alternate constructions of coreless constructions using layer pairs.
HDI any-layer printed circuit boards are the next technological enhancement of HDI microvia printed circuit boards: all the electrical connections between the individual layers consist of laser-drilled microvias. The main advantage of this technology is that all the layers can be freely interconnected. To produce these circuit boards, RayMing uses laser-drilled microvias electroplated with copper.
Special technologies used with HDI any-layer printed circuit boards:
- Edge plating for shielding and ground connection
- Minimum track width and spacing in mass production around 40μm
- Stacked microvias (plated copper or filled with conductive paste)
- Cavities, countersunk holes or depth milling
- Solder resist in black, blue, green, etc.
- Low-halogen material in standard and high Tg range
- Low-DK Material for Mobile Devices
- All recognised printed circuit board industry surfaces available