The KMZ49 is a sensitive magnetic field sensor, employing the magnetoresistive effect of
thin-film permalloy. The sensor contains two galvanic separated Wheatstone bridges, at a
relative angle of 45? to each other.
A rotating magnetic field in the x-y plane will produce two independent sinusoidal output
signals, one a function of +cos(2?) and the second a function of +sin(2?), ? being the
angle between sensor and field direction. The KMZ49 is suited to high
precision angle measurement applications under low field conditions (saturation field
strength 25 kA/m).
The sensor can be operated at any frequency between 0 Hz and 1 MHz.
Features and benefits
- Accurate and reliable angle measurement
- Mechanical robustness, contactless principle
- Wear-free operation
- Accuracy independent of mechanical tolerances
- Extended temperature range
- Magnetic field sensor
- Rev. 1 — 31 October 2011 Product data sheet
- Steering angle and torsion ? Window wipers
- Headlight adjustment Fuel level
- Motor positioning Mirror positioning
- Be the first to review this product